Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] external source clock in USRPs

From: Simona Sibio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] external source clock in USRPs
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 10:48:32 +0000

Thank you very much but I am using N210s and we already have the octoclock.
Can I ask a question about the frequency sink?
This block sometime doesn't work correctly, it can not detect the correct value in input and the result doesn't change if I disconnect it.
Other times, it works fine. I don't know if there is some settings that I have to check.
Thank you for you time.
Best regards,

Simona