QT GUI Sink "Clicked freq variable" does not work

From: Jim Larsen
Subject: QT GUI Sink "Clicked freq variable" does not work
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 15:36:25 -0800

I am working on a receiver panadapter application. I would like to use the QT GUI Sink Clicked freq variable parameter to control the receiver local oscillator to recenter the spectrum. I tried a simple test flow graph using GNU Radio version 3.7.13. When I click on the GUI Sink spectrum, the Signal Source frequency and Label value does not change. This bug has been reported before. Has this problem been fixed in later versions of GNU Radio?

Thanks,

Jim N7IHQ

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2015-09/msg00576.html