Re: Going from GUI to non-GUI operation.

From: Glen I Langston
Subject: Re: Going from GUI to non-GUI operation.
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 11:52:22 -0500

Hi Amr,

Thanks for your suggestion.

However when I select no-gui, then all the QT blocks go RED in my designs in
gnuradio-companion.

I was hoping that they would instead just go quiet and use the default values.

I can, of course, just delete all the QT blocks, but then when going back
to debugging/improving I’d have to put them back in.

My hope is not yet implemented, it appears.

Best regards,

Glen