discuss-gnu-electric

You have been caught! Clear your hardrive now!

From: jenna johnes
Subject: You have been caught! Clear your hardrive now!
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:06:43 -0500

g13614963058647640136
XMsX6092303Z94n12431040402iIg6q01Ir
WARNING WARNING!
SOME ONE HAS SEEN YOUR VISITING AD.ULT SITES!

PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY - PRESS HERE NOW!

To be removed from our opt in list, p.ress here.

The irrelevance of your comment pissed me off.Amber can be quite amiable when she wants to be.The irrelevance of your comment pissed me off.Amber can be quite amiable when she wants to be.
34EW7Y22ED10eML620z6k2482A706u 03DZ2x2Znh2di1qcXgtaG9oZnd1bGZAZ251Lm9yZyM=!