discuss-gnu-electric

problem with busses

From: Tuukka Toivonen
Subject: problem with busses
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:34:06 +0300 (EEST)

I create a new facet. I insert a bus pin and create a bus by dragging from
the pin. I click the other end and Create Export "a[0:1]". Then I click
the other end and Create Export "b[0:1]". These are clearly connected,
right? When I double click on the bus, it shows Bus size 2, which is
correct.

The problem is that when I use simulator and set some values in the
another Export, the other one doesn't change. That is, I can not get
busses to work with simulator at all. What did I do wrong?

Also, is this list dead? I've been subscribed here for couple of days but
received no mails.