Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Young Rewired State

From: Chris Hilliard
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Young Rewired State
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 00:40:21 +0100

Fist thing to ask is who else is going to be watching? As with
anything vaguely hacker related, you need to be careful what you
reveal and if you even go - we all know there are gov watch lists, and
the question is, do you want to be on one? I for one, would not want
to be, with the fact that I know that nobody is squeaky clean, and if
they want to, they can always pick you up for something.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but it's always something to look out for -
black, white or gray hat.

thanks,
badspyro