[Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: Young Rewired State

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: Young Rewired State
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 00:44:01 +0100

Tim Dobson wrote:
This looks *really* interesting!
any thoughts?

Some people may be aware that I met one of the organisers of Young Rewired State - James - at 2morro yesterday.

He was really positive about getting DFEY (including the NW contingent) to the event.

Some of the other people I was talking to who are backing and helping at the event are also very eager for us to go. The event has only recently been confirmed so everything is still a little bit tentative, however they seemed confident that there would be some assistance for those who wished to travel from far afield.

I'm going to follow all this up, but for the time being just get 22nd and 23rd of August in your diary!

Cheers

Tim