Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: Young Rewired State

From: James Darling
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: Young Rewired State
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:10:50 +0100

Hi all,

I'm James Darling, one of the founders of Rewired State, I may have met a few of you at 2morro conference.

I've finally sorted out the website, including a description of the skills required. Please do sign up at http://rewiredstate.org/young

If you have any concerns, don't hesitate to email me, or come visit us at #rewiredstate IRC room on freenode.

I pretty much assume that if you're on this list, you'll be perfect.

Look forward to hearing from you,
James