[Dfey-nw-discuss] Fwd: [sf-uk-discuss] Re: Sad mis understanding

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Fwd: [sf-uk-discuss] Re: Sad mis understanding
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:22:13 +0000

Quote of the month!

"The student was showing the ability of the laptop and handing out Linux disks. After confiscating the disks I called a confrence with the student and that is how I came to discover you and your organization. "
(from:http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/12/linux-stop-holding-our-kids-back.html)

--

I'm not sure I've encountered an attitude this obstinate, but I have had some problems from staff (mainly educational IT staff, about gnu/linux)

Tim