dfey-masters

Re: [Dfey-masters] [Fwd: Direct message from Steven Flower]

From: Robert Leverington
Subject: Re: [Dfey-masters] [Fwd: Direct message from Steven Flower]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:51:20 +0100

Hi Tim,

Some uses for money:
 - obtaining a copy of the schools databases,
 - having materials (leaflets, letters, posters, etc.) printed
 - postage of said materials
 - paying for domain names

In order to be able to process this moeny, however, it is of my opinion
that we need some sort of proper organisational structure and a group
bank account before proceeding (the former being a prerequisite of the
latter).

Saw a talk about One Click Orgs [1] at the London Hackspace today, I
think it would suit our needs perfectly.

I would be interested in pursuing this further over the summer if
agreement can be reached on how to proceed.

Regards,
Robert

[1] http://www.oneclickor.gs/