dfey-masters

Re: [Dfey-masters] [Fwd: Direct message from Steven Flower]

From: Robert Leverington
Subject: Re: [Dfey-masters] [Fwd: Direct message from Steven Flower]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:27:30 +0100

On 2010-04-22, Tim Dobson wrote:
> I really did not _want_ to be at this point because I doubt one click
> org's will take away the bureaucratic pain of the whole thing, even if
> they simplify it.
> I still suspect it will add more paperwork headaches, but it may be the
> best way forward.

Given none of us have any experience setting up organisations, and they
are a bit of a nightmare to do manually, I think it would be useful.
Plus it offers a more formal system for decision making, etc.
Realistically we can't accept money unless we are a structured "proper"
organisation that can have its own bank account.

> We're probably doing the right thing. :-/
>
> Shall we ask substance how much money is actually involved? £30? £300?
> £3000?

Would be helpful, depending on the amount I think it would vary the way
we need to handle it.

> Shall we contact oneclickorgs and register interest in joining the Beta
> program?

I think so.

Regards,
Robert