dfey-masters

[Dfey-masters] This list

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-masters] This list
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:42:11 +0100

I've kick started the discussion on this list, because I think it's an
appropriate place for discussion of issues like this and because I've
neglected it.

Currently bjwebb, roberthl are subbed on here.

This list is meant to be for admins and organisers of DFEY local networks.

I'm not quite sure any sort of major process should go into inviting
more people to this list - perhaps an existing subscriber, should put
forward a suggestion of a new member on the lists with an explanation of
who and why.

If no-one disagree's then they get added.

The purpose of this list really *is* just to guide the movement and
connect groups rather than provide a place to discuss stuff -
dfey-general-discuss is great for that.

Does that sound reasonable?

Tim