Re: scheme shamble, was custom keymap

From: aaron mehl
Subject: Re: scheme shamble, was custom keymap
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 13:28:05 -0400

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work

most commands do not have any specific mention in the documentation.
There are about three thousand of them, so I'm not sure if it would
help to print them all out in the docs. It is possible to search for
commands in the Command Center - typing "scheme" into the search box in
the command center comes up with the command to execute the script in
the Scheme Window.

still it would be nice to put them into a table as a seperate doc.
But who has time, right-so I understand.