Re: scheme shamble, was custom keymap

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: scheme shamble, was custom keymap
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 14:18:52 +0100

On Fri, 2020-09-04 at 08:15 -0400, aaron mehl wrote:
> > Also how do I open it in the command center so I can assign a
> > shortcut to it that way?
> Once it is in the menu system you can set a shortcut as usual.
> -----------------------
> nice now that I know how to do it

well, you already knew how to set a shortcut on a command that exists
in the menu system, what you may have been thinking is how to set a
shortcut to execute the Scheme you have just written. There is a
command

Command: Execute Scheme
Execute the scheme code from the scripting window
Location: Main Menu ▶ _Edit
Internal Name: ExecuteScheme

to do that, but you would usually only set a shortcut on that command
for trying out your script multiple times, otherwise you can just click
on Execute in the Scheme window.