Re: [Denemo-devel] 29March version; keyboard "errors"

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 29March version; keyboard "errors"
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 06:45:39 -0500

Here is my script for building the appimage. In the comments you can see my attempt at adding dependencies if anyone wants to continue that work.

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/AppImage/bundle_denemo.sh
This requires the utility AppImageAssistant. You can find this on the web as an AppImage.

Jeremiah

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 1:20 PM, Jeremiah Benham <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 2:22 PM Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 2018-04-17 at 18:59 +0000, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I think xmlinit was installed on my system not through mxe. Did you
> get the evince patches as well?

Ah, I see I really have no idea what is going on, but that worked, I
installed xml2utils package on my Debian system and then it failed on
itstool and I installed that and it built.

Thanks very much for guiding me through this maze.

No problem.

How are we situated for the other targets?

I built a snapshot for darwin and an appimage for linux. I tried including an appimage the contained denemo with lilypond and all of its dependencies but it did not work in a modern system. I soent like an entire day on it and I don't have the time to do that again. I have a script that builds it. The system needs to be able to compile denemo and be old enough. I installed lubuntu 14.04 in virtualbox to do this. I will give you the script I used when I get a chance.

I would like to get up to
speed on building the AppImage binary too..

You can just read my script once I send it.