Re: [Denemo-devel] A useful looking link for cross compiling... Re: gtk-

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A useful looking link for cross compiling... Re: gtk-app-devel-list Digest, Vol 105, Issue 20
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 08:19:23 +0000

On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 19:19 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> There is still a problem. In srfi/srfi-1 it dynamically tries to link
> more scheme, which we only have in lib/libguile.....
>
> So I am not sure how that is supposed to get linked in...
This is the relevant bit of the guile manual:

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/docs-1.8/guile-ref/Dynamic-Linking-and-Compiled-Code-Modules.html#index-load_002dextension-2414

from which it would seem that there should exist a .dll called
libguile-srfi-srfi-1-v-3.dll
so that when Denemo loads srfi-1 (which it does at the start of
denemo.scm) and that script calls

(load-extension "libguile-srfi-srfi-1-v-3" "scm_init_srfi_1")

the guile library should call it.

As it is, nothing is complaining about missing .dlls on startup, which I
think means that guile is wrongly built. I think we may have to get help
from mxe mailing list for this...