Re: [Denemo-devel] A useful looking link for cross compiling... Re: gtk-

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A useful looking link for cross compiling... Re: gtk-app-devel-list Digest, Vol 105, Issue 20
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 15:50:03 +0000

I seem to be very close to success now - I have taken a selection of
files from /mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32 keeping their relative locations and
put them on a usb memory stick. Plugging this in and executing
bin/denemo.exe it seems to have found most things - only denemo.scm
and/or its denemo-modules are not loading. I can fix this with
GUILE_LOAD_PATH but I have run into a snag.
On the master branch of git make dist no longer works:

cp ../denemo/denemo.spec denemo-1.0.0~rc9
cp: cannot stat `../denemo/denemo.spec': No such file or directory

I see that there is a denemo.spec.in but it doesn't seem to be processed
into denemo.spec as it should be.
Do you have a solution for this Jeremiah (I am guessing it is
the ./autogen.sh step that does that?)

Richard