Re: [Denemo-devel] A useful looking link for cross compiling... Re: gtk-

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A useful looking link for cross compiling... Re: gtk-app-devel-list Digest, Vol 105, Issue 20
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 12:06:13 -0600

The git command I use is simply:
git diff filename > ../mxe/src/denemo-1-description.patch.

Jeremiah

On Feb 7, 2013 11:26 AM, "Richard Shann" <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 10:29 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> I have been creating patches and just piping that patch directly into
> the mxe/src directory named denemo-1-patchname.patch. The 1 is the
> order of patches. So you will have to update that if its patch no 2.
> Then I do:
> touch src/denemo.mk
> make denemo

This sounds like the way to go, but I just keep getting .rej files as I
can't figure out how to run diff to get the right sort of patch. Looking
at the Makefile it seems it does patch -p1 but in which directory I
can't tell, and then what the corresponding diff command would be I
can't figure. Could you paste me the diff command you use?
I have put what I think will work into git in any case. But I would like
to give it a local trial right away.