Re: [Denemo-devel] MIDI in on windows binaries

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] MIDI in on windows binaries
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 13:10:40 -0600

Yes its from the 26th. I compiled it with -mwindows. I meant to say with not without. Sorry.

Jeremiah

Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2012-12-27 at 11:21 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
I recompiles and uploaded rc3 without this -mwindows

??? have we got our wires crossed I wonder. We need the -mwindows flag
present in the LilyPond build to avoid it popping up a terminal to run
in. Examples I see on the net have it in the linker flags, but I think
you can put it on the compile line and it gets passed through to the
linker.
Is the new version the one dated 26 Dec 2012?

Richard

and turned off the debug stuff. I am still investigating this portmidi
thing. When I launched it in wine it said it was using portmidi
backend. I am not sure if I believe it.