Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:10:20 -0600

Off topic - I can't find any example in Lilypond on how to put a half-diminished chord-symbol (or Gm7b5 as text) in the lead-sheet.

I am glad you brought this up. I was wondering how the interface should be for people who don't know the lilpond syntax. Would it be two dropdowns menus one for root note the other being chord quality? Something like this can help prevent people from creating score that don't render in lilypond.

Jeremiah

Ludo