Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:34:19 +0000

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 21:30 +0100, Nils Gey wrote:

> I'm going to add chord bindings to the next version to Simple

I don't think we should add bindings to Simple unless they are things
that virtually anyone just trying Denemo out will use. This is because
the more keybindings there are the more likely the user who has not read
the manual will trigger something that they don't understand by
miss-typing.
Certainly, no bindings for things that could result in an unprintable
file - I think wrong syntax chord symbols comes into this category. Once
the chord symbols input is bullet proof we could consider it.

Richard