Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?

From: Ludo Beckers
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:05:07 +0100

This morning I didn't open Simple, but one level higher, and there are the missing options in the File and Edit menu :-)

Ludo

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Ludo Beckers <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks! I didn't expect it to be so simple to realize.
I made CTRL-k for chords, being used to it that way from Musescore.
Ok, now that I'm officially testing ;-) I won't forget the zero again :-)
I haven't been beyond Simple yet BTW. I'll take a peek there tomorrow.

Ludo