[Denemo-devel] [bug #30450] Bugs

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #30450] Bugs
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 18:35:32 +0000

Follow-up Comment #19, bug #30450 (project denemo):

I am afraid it is a long shot, since the docs explicitly say you can call
CoInidialiseEx multiple times with the same args, and the closing is just for
"grace", it can't affect something that should have already happened. I think
it is worth making only one call to the init.
A closing call would be made when closing the program, which couldn't help.
What is the behavior of your Chat to Other Users menu item? Do you need the
browser open.
What is the behavior of your Help menu item - that also uses file assoc?

Thanks for persisting. I have tested version e, and it is the same on my
Vista box.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?30450>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/