[Denemo-devel] [bug #30450] Bugs

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #30450] Bugs
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 22:00:13 +0000

Follow-up Comment #20, bug #30450 (project denemo):

Schnooks.  Forget everything I said about this.  I changed my default pdf
viewer and it's all good now.
I remembered Richard saying that Print Preview did not work at all for him on
windows (July 15) and I assumed that was still true until I just found out
from Nils that it was no longer the case.
Been my system all along.
Should have tried this long ago.  Might as well revert the change to using
"open" although it seems that everything works fine with it set to that--chat,
help all open Firefox with no problem whether it's running or not already.
I guess it can't hurt to uninitialize with CoUninitialize, either, but sorry
to send you guys on that wild goose chase.
I wonder if it was AcroRd32 or some windows registry problem.  Oh well.
-Dan W.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?30450>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/