Re: [Denemo-devel] Color Schemes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Color Schemes
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:00:42 +0000

Further thought: the drawing area is entirely custom colors, and
probably should be. Everything else is entirely default *except* (and
this is probably what prompted your comment) the shortcuts which are
printed via pango markup. I think the syntax is
- I don't know how pango interprets the string "blue", nor how/if this
is/could be themed.
Looking just now I see a couple more examples of pango markup language
in use...
Richard