Re: [Denemo-devel] Color Schemes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Color Schemes
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:54:36 +0000

It would be good to do this, but I don't know anthing about it. There
are some traps to avoid: the file gcs.c contains lots of gdk context set
up stuff but these are no longer used for drawing in the score area.
Other stuff like the note-value-toolbar referred to may use these,
though I think they just use the defaults given by gtk, so these are
already themed I presume.

Richard