[Denemo-devel] Color Schemes

From: Till Hartmann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Color Schemes
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:05:56 +0100

Hi everybody,

I'm not quite sure if this has been discussed before:
I don't think it is good that there are colors hardcoded into denemo.
If you, for example, were using a dark gtk-theme that uses a light foreground color, denemo would still paint the note-value-toolbar-button-backgrounds grey, but would use the gtk-theme defined foreground color for the note-values which could result in painting with a grey foreground color on a grey background color. (Which, by the way, is quite inconsequent, as the options are: either hardcode both back- and foreground color or use the gtk-theme defined settings for both)

However, what I'd propose (and I'd gladly like to help here, you would just have to point out to me where or how to start) is that denemo let's the user create/choose color-schemes (where the default scheme, of course, is the color-settings taken from the current gtk-theme).

Till