Re: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Build 0.8.13 and Menucleaning

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Build 0.8.13 and Menucleaning
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 12:18:35 +0000

On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 09:43 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:

> *And* many menus are truncated, seemingly by the <after><\after>
> fields
> failing. I will fix this.

Right, this is fixed, simply by reverting the Windows.cmdset - it was
nothing to do with the <after> fields, somehow Nils lost about half of
the commands when trying to merge the shortcuts for non-selection moves.
It would seem that I have already inadvertently reverted
NumericKeypad.cmdset because I had done it locally (as it is the one I
use). I haven't inspected Default.cmdset recently - I take it it still
has most commands? A test case is the Measures->Anacrusis command.