Re: [Denemo-devel] updated Makefile.am

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] updated Makefile.am
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 07:29:33 -0600

> Perhaps you should look again at the problem, this time sticking to
> links which are relative paths?

Ok. I am still looking into this. Checkpitches now links like this:

 CheckPitches -> ../../MainMenu/EntryMenu/MIDI/CheckPitches

I copied actions into another folder using cp -a. It preserves the link.
When I put this same command as a dist-hook in Makefile.am like this:

dist-hook:
cp -a $(srcdir)/actions $(distdir)

It is turning the link into a copy. I am not sure why it is doing this.
I would think that this would do it. I am going to write to the automake
mailing list because if that does not work for us I don't know what I
need to do.

Jeremiah