Re: [Denemo-devel] Beginner's questions

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Beginner's questions
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:30:11 +0000

On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 16:06 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> > > Once you have created it once do Template Save, and it will store
> it for
> > > you locally. And if you send it to this list we can put it in.
> >
> > Is this the sort of thing (attached)?
>
> Yes, though you did not include the up/down stem stuff. I've added
> this
Actually, Denemo does have stem up/down directives built in, with
display on screen. They are just a bit obscure to use. You do
Notes/Rests->Stem Direction ->Stem Directive
and then, on the Stem Neutral object in the score which this has created
you do
Notes/Rests->Stem Direction ->Stem Up or Down.

This obviously needs to be packaged up into a single menu item (via a
script).