Re: [Denemo-devel] runtime dependencies ?

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] runtime dependencies ?
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:02:19 -0400

Le 08-10-19 à 13:37, Nils Gey a écrit :

Thats correct.

Denemos selection-behaviour is a bit... "special".
Neither shift+left/right nor dragging the mouse works. At the moment you have to click on a note and then use the left/right cursor to increase your selection. Please note that there are also no standard- keys defined for copy/cut/paste, you have to choose it from the menu by mouse.

Its a known behaviour. If you are a programmer or if you know any don't hesitate to help us :)

that is not exactly my experience

I  use ubuntu 7.0.4 and denemo 0.7.9

If I open a gnome or xfce session, selection works both with mouse drag and with the arrows as you mention.

If I open a kde session on the same system, I can't select a single note, arrows won't help either.

This kde behavior is exactly the same I get on MacOSX.

I don't mind using gnome but something strange is going on here and I am curious because I think I could make the MacOSX port better if I could understand it.

yves