[Denemo-devel] runtime dependencies ?

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: [Denemo-devel] runtime dependencies ?
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:55:48 -0400

Hi

I have been using denemo on MacOSX for some time. I tried 0.7.9 recently on Linux and was very glad not only about the great new features of this version, but also of the better general functionnalities. I blamed sluggish functionnalities on MacOSX as compatibility problems. But when I switched the desktop to KDE instead of gnome (on ubuntu), denemo started behaving just like on MacOSX. For example : no copy/paste function anymore.

So my question is : would there be runtime dependencies with some gnome modules ?

thanks

yves