Re: [Denemo-devel] Unreadable files after save

From: Eivind
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Unreadable files after save
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:42:03 +0100 (CET)

--- Richard Shann <address@hidden> skrev:

> Hi,
> The good news is that your file
> Denemo-unforgettable1.denemo opens with
> the version of denemo in CVS.

Yup.

After following aptitude's suggestion of downgrading
libpango from 1.18-something to 1.10, I was able to
install the packages necessary for building Denemo
from source (fiddled a bit to find required packages).
I pulled the sources from CVS yesterday, but couldn't
get them to build - but with today's source,
mysteriously, the build went just fine, and I was 1)
able to start Denemo and, even better, 2) open my
files! Hooray!

It seems the problem was with empty measures. At least
that's what Denemo told me when I saved.

Thanks for your kind help. Given a bit of time, I will
do my bit by translating Denemo to Norwegian Nynorsk
(language code nn or nn_NO). I have translated a bit
of software before, and feel up to the task.

Best regards and many thanks

Eivind Ødegård,
Norway

Alt i ett. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com