Re: [Denemo-devel] Unreadable files after save

From: Eivind
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Unreadable files after save
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:41:49 +0100 (CET)

> Hi,
> The good news is that your file
Denemo-unforgettable1.denemo opens
> with the version of denemo in CVS. You do not say
which version you
> are using. Are you able to use the CVS version?

I am using Denemo 0.7.7 from Debian unstable on Ubuntu
7.10. I tried to compile from source, but got lost in
dependency hell: I can't install libgtk2.0-dev because
it requires libpango1.0-dev, which apt-get tells me is
not going to be installed :-/

If my petty file is possible to open in Denemo CVS,
I'd be very grateful if you could send me a version
that can be used in Denemo 0.7.7. If that can be done,
of course. Presently, I don't see how I could use
Denemo from CVS.

Thanks for your help!

Eivind Ødegård

Alt i ett. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com