dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] compile problem

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] compile problem
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:15:09 +0200

Benjamin Adler wrote:
I'm really sorry to bug you again, it just won't work :(

No problem. I will be happy once you get it working.

The "Operation not permitted" on /dev/dazuko still happens when I chmod 777 /dev/dazuko. dmesg and /var/log/everything/current don't have any rsbac/dazuko info at all (since I switched off the other modules).

This is not a Dazuko problem. RSBAC is blocking access. This is what it is supposed to do (just not for programs that you have marked as DAZ_scanners). Did you install the administration tools (with "make install")?

I have included my ".config" for the kernel. Since you mention that you must turn soft_mode on in order to boot, I assume that something in RSBAC is not configured correctly. You should not need soft_mode.

I also use the boot parameter "rsbac_auth_enable_login" but this shouldn't be necessary since I am not using the AUTH module.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer