Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gnu.bytecode

From: C. Brian Jones
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gnu.bytecode
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:15:52 -0500

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 00:29, C. Brian Jones wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 19:07, Per Bothner wrote:
> >
> > Of course for gnu.bytecode you don't need to build all of Kawa.
> > It doesn't depend on any other Kawa package.  Just cd to gnu/bytecode
> > and 'make'.
>
> So if I get a little time this week I'll see about submitting a patch
> for building only gnu.bytecode, separate .jar file, etc.

Here's a patch and ChangeLog entry (included in patch).  The make dist
target isn't working for me so I'm not sure the new jar gets included
properly or not but assuming jemacs did then it should.

2005-01-18  C. Brian Jones  <address@hidden>

        * configure.in: added BYTECODE_VERSION
        * Makefile.am: added targets for bytecode.jar,
install-bytecode-jar
        * gnu/bytecode/jar-manifest: new file

Brian
--