Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gnu.bytecode

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gnu.bytecode
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:51:50 -0800

C. Brian Jones wrote:
So would it be possible to get gnu.bytecode released separately from all
of kawa?

Yes, we can certainly do that. I would prefer keeping gnu.bytecode in the same CVS tree as the rest of Kawa.

So it's a matter of packaging it: Building a gnu-bytecode-VERSION.tar.gz and gnu-bytecode.jar. That's just a matter of adding some extra rules to Makefile.am. Any volunteers?
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/