Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gnu.bytecode

From: C. Brian Jones
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] gnu.bytecode
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:40:39 -0500

On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 13:10, Elliott Hughes wrote:
> fine by me: i think it's a big mistake to have two copies of the same
> code in two different repositories. i'm happy with whatever license.
> the only lines i didn't write are the copyright notice at the top,
> which i copied from one of the other files in the same directory, just
> to fit in.

So would it be possible to get gnu.bytecode released separately from all
of kawa?  What is the right way to automatically find external java
library dependencies in a GNU system via automake/autoconf?  All I can
think of at the moment, for lack of a LSB standard is using
--with-kawa=... type flags?  Maven's system for declaring dependencies
and ability to find those via remote or local repositories makes this
easier.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>