Re: Which Coreutils Programs Use Non-Numeric Input/Data?

From: Erik Auerswald
Subject: Re: Which Coreutils Programs Use Non-Numeric Input/Data?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 10:10:53 +0200

Hi all,

another way to quickly find this information about the GNU Coreutils
programs is to look at the "table of contents" of the online
documentation:

http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/manual/html_node/index.html

As can be gleaned from the short descriptions there, most GNU Coreutils
programs use non-numeric input.

HTH,
Erik