Which Coreutils Programs Use Non-Numeric Input/Data?

From: Nani Hutagaol
Subject: Which Coreutils Programs Use Non-Numeric Input/Data?
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 15:36:05 +0700

Hi everyone,

I am currently in research about programs with non-numeric input, and I
want to use the program Coreutils. But it has so many programs that I can
not check one by one to see which non-numeric programs and not.

Through this email, I beg for your help, can you please tell me, Which
Coreutils programs use non-numeric input/data? I mean the program executing
text or file, and not integers.

Thankyou..

--
Warm Regards