Re: Which Coreutils Programs Use Non-Numeric Input/Data?

From: Nani Hutagaol
Subject: Re: Which Coreutils Programs Use Non-Numeric Input/Data?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 07:53:46 +0700

thank you for the answer,

On my research I want compare the performance of different solvers,
like STP and Z3 using with tools KLEE (http://klee.github.io/) on
generating test case with non numeric input.
My research need around 10 programs that use non-numeric input to compared.

Pada tanggal Sen, 25 Mei 2020 pukul 23.27 Bernhard Voelker <

--
Warm Regards
*Nani Renova Hutagaol*