Re: [certi-dev] Deadlock with jcerti

From: Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Deadlock with jcerti
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:58:12 +0200

Hi Andrej,

--- Quoted from Andrej Pancik (Date: 10.10.2012 21:41): ---

> did you try to run the code in the debug mode and stop the execution
> as soon as it hangs to observe where exactly it happens?

Yes, I finally succeed in debugging. It finally hangs in
MessageBuffer.receiveData(), line 303 in the inputStream.read();
According to the JavaDoc of InputStream, this method blocks until new
data is available. Maybe the sender is too fast and has send the data
already, without being received? That would explain why it works when I
start the debugging into file (this would slow down the RTIA process...)?

Kind regards
JPO

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transport
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 97 22-524/502
E-Mail: address@hidden