Re: [certi-dev] Deadlock with jcerti

From: Andrej Pancik
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Deadlock with jcerti
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 20:41:48 +0100

Hi Jan-Patrick,

did you try to run the code in the debug mode and stop the execution as soon as it hangs to observe where exactly it happens?

Andrej

On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Jan-Patrick Osterloh wrote:

Hi,

--- Quoted from Jan-Patrick Osterloh (Date: 09.10.2012 12:01): ---
I'll generate RTIA output after lunch and send it, too. JPO

Update: As soon as I set the environment variable

CERTI_DEBUG_FILE=certi_debug.txt

It works again, even when nothing is written to that file ... :-(

JPO

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transport
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 97 22-524/502
E-Mail: address@hidden