[certi-dev] I have experienced some troubles using CERTI and HLA librari

From: Maxim Gammer
Subject: [certi-dev] I have experienced some troubles using CERTI and HLA libraries
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:54:01 +0600

Hello!

I have experienced some troubles using CERTI and HLA libraries

1)
Why do I need to add every time that string #define
RTI_USES_STD_FSTREAM, into RTI.hh file?

But in the other case

#ifdef RTI_USES_STD_FSTREAM
#include <fstream>
#define RTI_STD std
#else
#include <fstream.h>
#define RTI_STD
#endif

I`ve got error - fstream.h not found.

That`s necessary to do ( #define  RTI_USES_STD_FSTREAM) on
WindowsXP,Vista,7, and Debian,Ubuntu 8-10.04 OS, etc.?
How to resolve that?

2)

I have full printed copy of IEEE 1516 standart, but I can`t find solution there.

Questions:

We have two federates. How the first federate without registering the
objects can sign up on editing the attributes of the second federate,
which is creating the objects but don`t publish his attributes. I
can`t find the examples. Analysis the standart IEEE 1516 didn`t help.
I`ve attaché to this letter very simple code of two federates, now the
both creates the objects and register them, and make-files. Can write
what is needed to change in code?

If we define the class Agent, can we create on the basis of that class
10 object instances in federate? Need we to add 10 identical classes
with the unique names?

Thanks for your cooperation guys.

Sincerely yours,
Maxim Gammer