[certi-dev] Thoughts on IPv6 support

From: Ijperen, Jeroen van
Subject: [certi-dev] Thoughts on IPv6 support
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:18:32 +0200

Hello,

During a discussion here there was a question about wether or not CERTI
supported IPv6.  I indicated that CERTI does not support IPv6, but that in
theory it shouldn't be too difficult to implement. I also indicated that (as
far as I know) there is no request/initiative yet for adding that.

What are the general thoughts on adding IPv6 support. Is it something useful
and manageable with the cross-platform support of CERTI?

Kind regards,

Jeroen v. IJperen
TASK24