RE: [certi-dev] FindRTI for 1516 ...

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] FindRTI for 1516 ...
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:18:58 +0200

Eric,

The CERTI source is the most recent. Please update this version-- once the file
gets stable and tested, I integrate the modifications into the CMake source
tree.

I'd rather prefer to have a single FindRTI file.
 -- This was we can more easily create multi-interface federates-- the FindRTI
(perhaps based on some parameters) determines what RTI is available and does
set appropriate DEFINE so that the federate can accommodate to the interface
installed.
 -- Several procedures will be similar, so instead of 2 files (1.3 and 1516) we
would need 3 files (1.3, 1516, generic functions) and CMake people may not be
happy about introducing 3 new files.

Petr