RE: [certi-dev] Thoughts on IPv6 support

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] Thoughts on IPv6 support
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:53:19 +0200

Hi,
May be someone else has a better insight, but from my perspective it's
not very difficult and manageable with the current CERTI.
The IP dependent code is quite separated from the "core functionality",
so it can be changed quite easily. There might be problem with Windows
as winsock does (or at least did few years ago) not implement all POSIX
functions.

Petr