RE: [certi-dev] IEEE1516 includes

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] IEEE1516 includes
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:06:01 +0200

Besides the two you mentioned I have also this one.
ftp:\\ftp.mak.com\out\Final_DLC_APIs.zip

It's a package of C++/Java API for HLA1.3/HLA1516. Although stored on
MAK server, it's the standard DLC API described by the SISO 2004
standard. The MAK RTI uses the same files (plus some more that are
implementation-specifc).

The package contains also DLC API for HLA1.3, but MAK RTI doesn't use
it. They use the HLA-NG like CERTI does. This is how include of MAK RTI
looks like:

include\baseTypes.hh
include\federateAmbServices.hh
include\fedtime.hh
include\makRti.h
include\NullFederateAmbassador.hh
include\RTI.hh
include\RTIambServices.hh
include\RTItypes.hh
include\RTI\Enums.h
include\RTI\Exception.h
include\RTI\FederateAmbassador.h
include\RTI\Handle.h
include\RTI\LogicalTime.h
include\RTI\LogicalTimeFactory.h
include\RTI\logicalTimeFactoryImpl.h
include\RTI\logicalTimeFactoryImplFloat.h
include\RTI\logicalTimeFactoryImplInteger.h
include\RTI\logicalTimeImpl.h
include\RTI\logicalTimeImplFloat.h
include\RTI\logicalTimeImplInteger.h
include\RTI\LogicalTimeInterval.h
include\RTI\logicalTimeIntervalImpl.h
include\RTI\logicalTimeIntervalImplFloat.h
include\RTI\logicalTimeIntervalImplInteger.h
include\RTI\NullFederateAmbassador.h
include\RTI\RangeBounds.h
include\RTI\RTI1516.h
include\RTI\RTIambassador.h