Re: [certi-dev] IEEE1516 includes

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] IEEE1516 includes
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:37:54 +0200

2008/9/30 Gotthard, Petr <address@hidden>:
> Eric,
> the IEEE1516 includes that are now included in CVS are not inline with
> SISO DLC API and thus incompatible e.g. with MAK RTI. (Perhaps the
> biggest difference is that all DLC API includes are in an "RTI"
> subdirectory instead of having the "RTI_" prefix.)
> Could CERTI use the official DLC API headers?

Which should follow the best suitable standard.
I did extract those headers from IEEE-1516-2000 document.

> Or is there any reason for having the includes as they're now?

None beside the fact that I did not have the DLC document and files.
Do you have link to an up to date DLC spec?

Mine is this one:
http://www.sisostds.org/index.php?tg=fileman&idx=get&id=5&gr=Y&path=SISO+Products%2FSISO+Standards&file=SIS-STD-004.1-2004.zip
or
http://discussions.sisostds.org/default.asp?action=9&read=40014&fid=111

I should have polled before updating those files...
Now before creating an include/RTI subdir may be those of you which are
using other RTIs (mak, pitch, portico ...) may give us feedback.

I would personnally vote for the most up 2 date SISO DLC spec.