Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.3.0 releasing end

From: Martin Spott
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.3.0 releasing end
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:47:27 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Erik,

"Eric Noulard" wrote:

> I saw you did patch for building the CERTI deb,
> normally if you use CMake 2.6 you may build the deb package
> without patching.

Hehe, the 'debuild'-way of creating Debian packages is the only one I
know of  :-)
So I added a hand-made replacement for the 'configure' command which
now shows up in the patch. Aside from that the patch contains nothing
more than what makes the usual 'debian/' subdirectoory - I didn't touch
the sources.

Debian Etch, the current RELEASE of Debian, has CMake 2.4.5 and
contains a 'cpack' command, I'll see if id "does the job",

Martin.